The FFTK from Alpha Solway introduces a qualitative respiratory fit test for tight fitting respirators in line with the COSHH (Control of Substance Hazardous to Health) and the Approved Code of Practice (ACoP) regulations for the mandatory testing of respiratory protective equipment (RPE).
The kit works by the detection or otherwise of a harmless, bitter tasting solution of Bitrex® during a series of different exercises over a period of time.
Features and Benefits
- An economical method of testing
- Features Bitrex® bitter tasting solution
- Robust Hood
- Compact, sturdy and portable presentation case
- Complete instructions in DVD and hard copy formats
- Spare parts available
- Easy to use
- Full training available including the issue of Certificates of Competence by Accredited Fit Test Providers
- Suitable for Face Fit Testing all Disposable Respirators and Half Mask Respirators fitted with Particulate Filters