Chemical protection with a little Xtra...
alphachem X provides a range of limited life garments that you can rely on.
Manufactured to the highest quality and certified to the latest EN standards, the alphachem X range is designed to provide increased wearer comfort, superior levels of safety and protection and exceptional garment durability – everything you need in a limited life garment... with that little Xtra.
Available in 3 fabric types, utilising the latest multi-layer laminate technology, the alphachem X range is suitable for a wide variety of applications.
Key Feature and Benefits of the alphachem X Range
- Inset sleeve, innovative 3-piece elasticated hood construction and 2-piece crotch pattern offer improved fit, enhanced freedom of movement, added comfort and durability.
- Double storm flap and 2 way zip design with new alphachem grab tag system provides exceptional safety, security and facilitates quick and easy donning/doffing in an emergency.
- Special re-inforced knee patches gives added comfort and durability.
- All seams are sewn and taped for added strength and protection.
- Distinctive colour scheme for ease of identification.
alphachem X100 is a light, durable and cost effective disposable HDPE chemical protective garment, suitable for work in Type 3/4 applications.
alphachem X200 is a mid range, cost effective disposable chemical protective garment, manufactured using Dow Saranex barrier film.
Alphachem X300 is our top of the range, yet cost effective, disposable chemical protective garment, manufactured with EVOH multi-layer technology.